What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is ways to increase your traffic on your website, apps. To know about Marketing Click Here.
What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing can be described as actively promoting products and services using digital distribution channels as an alternative to the more traditional mediums such as television, print and radio.
- Communications are facilitated through content and interactive services delivered by different digital technology platforms.
- The application of the Internet and related digital technologies in conjunction with traditional communications to achieve marketing objectives.
Multi channel Marketing
- Customer communications and product distribution are supported by a combination of digital and traditional channels at different points in the buying cycle.
Growth in Digital Marketing
- In 2002 less than £200 million was spent on UK internet advertising – in 2013, digital advertising spend has crossed the £6 billion mark
- In 2013 digital advertising increased by 15% on 2012 with mobile now accounting for 16% of all digital advertising spend compared to only 1.1% in 2009.
- While, display advertising representing 30% share of digital ad spend in 2013.
- Paid-for search marketing increased 14% from 2012 into 2013.
Principles of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Campaign (customer and market) insight
- Goal setting and tracking
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Offer message and development
- Budgeting and selecting the digital media mix
- Integration into overall media schedule and plan
Goals of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Traffic building goals
- Conversion and engagement goals
- Third-party site reach goals
- Multi-channel marketing goals
Digital Marketing Key Characteristics
- Build a quality website that is engaging and responsive.
- Have a strong social presence that encourages customers to offer feedback.
- Display timely and relevant content that provides the key information your customers need.
- Create compelling visuals that stay in the customers’ minds long after they’ve moved on.
Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital marketers turn to technology to help reach target consumers:
- The Internet, far more than any other medium, has given consumers a voice, a publishing platform and a forum where their collective voices can be heard, shared and researched, creating a more powerful and educated audience than ever before.
- Mobile marketing refers to two different marketing means: one refers to marketing on or with a mobile device (such as a mobile phone) while the other (more traditional) is meant to describe marketing “on-the-go”.
Social Media Marketing
- Social media describes the online technologies and practices that people use to share content, opinions, insights, experiences, perspectives, media and to otherwise interact.
- Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message’s exposure and influence.
- It is the digital marketer’s version of “word-of-mouth” advertising.
What are Digital Channels?
- Organic Search (e.g. Google)
- Paid Search (e.g. Bing)
- Digital Advertising Channels (e.g. Display Ads)
- Affiliates (e.g. ShareASale)
- Social Media Channels (e.g. Facebook)
- Online Public Relations (e.g. Press Releases)
Do you want to grow your business online, wants to generate lead from your website then Geoxis is a best place to develop your brand. Visit our Digital Marketing Package.