Results Driven Custom SEO Packages & Pricing That Suit to Every Budget
With tons of features at your fingertips, let your creativity loose. Welcome your visitors with elegance and flexibility and center the world around your website!Get Started
1. How do I optimize my app store?
- Use a Descriptive Title.
- Use Keywords Wisely.
- Describe Your App Well.
- Use High Quality Screenshots.
- Add an App Preview Video.
- Pick the Right Category.
- Focus on Icon Design.
- Encourage Positive Reviews.
2. How much is app store optimization?
With Mobile Action platform developers and app marketers can get competitor rankings, app download and revenue insights and make informed ASO decisions to increase their organic app downloads.
3. Why app store optimization is important?
App store optimization is the continuous process of improving an app’s rank and discoverability in an app store. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential users. Well, ASO works in a similar way, except with apps competing for rank on the app stores.
4. How does app store optimization work?
ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store.
5. What is App SEO?
App Store Optimization is an iterative process to improve the visibility of your app in mobile app stores. Similar like in SEO, ASO is about increasing one’s ranking in relevant search rankings.
6. How do you write a mobile app description?
- 255 characters define your app. That’s roughly the number of characters a user gets to see on your app’s profile page on the Apple app store without having to tap on the “more” link to read the extended description.
- Form of narration.
- Describe the problem and solution.
- Highlight key features.
- Credibility statements.