WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
1. Why Small Business Needs PPC?
PPC has many benefits for businesses mainly because it can generate fast results by targeting the right people at the right time. PPC and SEO can work together in harmony for the best possible results as they are 2 of the major components of digital marketing.
2. What are the benefits of PPC?
- Cost effective – because you only pay when a user actually reaches your website, it can be good value for money.
- Targeted – you can choose your audience according to demographics like location, language and device.
3. Where do PPC ads appear?
The most common PPC ad format appears on search results pages of search engines like Google or Bing. Advertisers have the opportunity to place their brand, product, or service front and center in the form of an ad that targets a specific keyword or behavior. Everything highlighted in red is an ad.
4. Is PPC the same as SEM?
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. It is most often referring to paid search, whereas SEO (search engine optimization) is related to your organic results. PPC, which stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising, is the format in which ads are purchased on the main search engines.
5. What is the difference between CPC and PPC?
PPC and CPC are often used interchangeable within the advertising community, however generally speaking PPC is used to describe the type of advertising program you are running. CPC, which stands for cost-per-click, is usually used in communicating what you are actually paying per click within your advertising program.