Geoxis offers eCommerce Web Designs sites to enhance functionality, improve user experience and capitalize.
We are one of the Best eCommerce Web Design is known for scaling up hundreds of businesses. Today, ecommerce has emerged as one of the fastest growing sectors exploring greater opportunity to entrepreneurs, small and mid-size businesses.Get Started
Sandeep Kumar Maurya
Founder of Developed INDIAN Society
1. What is an e commerce websites?
Online directories and product and supply exchange websites that allow businesses to search for products, services and information and to initiate transactions through e-procurement interfaces.
2. Which eCommerce website is the best?
3. How much does it cost to design a eCommerce website?
eCommerce website development prices can range from $10,000 to $500,000 or more. The cost will ultimately be driven by your overall sales and traffic goals, the features you need, and the type of eCommerce website company.
4. What are types of e commerce?
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
5. How much does an eCommerce app cost?
An Android e-commerce app can cost from $8,000 to $50,000. Then you have to hire programmers at an average cost of $50 – $150/hour/person to design, code, test and debug your app.