A professional website redesigning company, Geoxis can HELP
What makes our websites so valuable is that we use years of data analysis to guide our designs. Every single detail of your web redesign strategy will be there because we have proven it contributes to increased leads and sales. You’re guaranteed to get a high-performing, lead-driving website.Let's Talk
1. How do redesign an existing website?
- Analyze the “old” website.
- Identify your priorities.
- Define and update the website’s target audience.
- Find out what is working on the current website.
- Create a list of desired design changes.
- Define the new goals.
- Start building the website plan.
2. How much does it cost to redesign a website?
The cost can range anywhere from a $100 to $3,000 or more. A simple custom website design from an agency can range from $15,000 to $20,000, whereas bigger and more complicated websites will cost between $20,000 to $40,000.
3. How long does it take to rebuild a website?
A typical website will take 14 weeks at a minimum from start to launch. This includes 3 weeks discovery, 6 weeks design, 3 weeks initial development, and 2 weeks of modifications.
4. Why redesign a website is benefited?
Website redesign is nothing but updating your company vision, mission, values and the new services and products to gaining potential customers and visitors. It’s an investment for your future Business. To stay up-to-date with new technologies.
Sandeep Kumar Maurya
Founder of Developed INDIAN Society