- The benefits of using a wordpress are many. There are many WordPress themes available for free and minimum cost. These themes offer you prebuilt design and layout of your choice. There are thousands of plugins available in WordPress.
- Using plugins you can easily integrate any complex feature in your website within minutes. WordPress also supports ecommerce feature.
- You can use ‘WooCommerce’ a wordpress ecommerce feature and start your full fledged ecommerce website.
- Apart from being a robust and flexible CMS system, WordPress supports SEO. WordPress CMS gives website a solid SEO foundation.
- Using WordPress SEO plugins like Yoast SEO, All in one SEO, you can easily manage the SEO of your website. These plugins help you to manage each and every aspect of on page SEO factors.
- WordPress offers excellent support community. There is a huge community of wordpress developers to support any wordpress related issue.
1. What is wordpress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
2. What is WordPress used for?
Uses of WordPress helps you to Develop a real estate and property listing web area. WordPress is a system that lets you create pages or posts without having to learn all that complicated HTML code.
3. What are the benefits of using WordPress?
- Ease of Use.
- Manage Your Website from Any Computer.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required.
- Search Engines Love WordPress Sites.
- You Have Control of Your Site.
- The Design of Your Website is 100% Customizable.
- A Blog is Built-in and Ready to Go.
- Extend the Functionality of Your Site with Plugins.
4. What is the difference between WordPress and website?
WordPress is CRM based tool which is used for Developing a Blog where website is not blog there are many other functionality are happened but in wordpress we can not.
5. Is WordPress really free?
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress Hosting. we are providing the hosting and complete development of wordpress website.
6. How long does it take to build a WordPress website?
Time required to build an entirely custom website: Weeks-to-months, depending on the complexity of the project. One web-design blog estimates that it takes approximately 4-5 weeks.
7. How much charge for a WordPress website?
For wordpress website we have to know about your requirements based on the requirements it will change. To know more about charges visit our packages.
8. Can I pay monthly for WordPress?
No, there is no monthly packages. You have to pay 50% of total cost of project during sign up of project and remaining will be after 50% of completion of project.
9. How much does a good website cost?
Depending on your needs, building a website can cost anywhere between $100 and $500. If you need a feature-rich, custom-built website, it can go as high as $30,000 or more.
10. Will I get live support for my website?
Yes, from the first 6 months we will provides the live support. Send your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our help desk.
Sandeep Kumar Maurya
Founder of Developed INDIAN Society